| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asosan in March is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.8 °C (30.6 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish. A sizable 205.2mm (8.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Asosan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Asosan, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Asosan:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) N
- Iizuka, Japan - 91.8 kms (57.1 miles) NNW
- Fukuoka, Japan - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) NW
- Hita, Japan - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) NNW
- Saga, Japan - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) WNW
- Sasebo, Japan - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) WNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 34.5 kms (21.4 miles) WSW
- Unzendake, Japan - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) WSW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) W
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) SSW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) SW
- Akune, Japan - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) SW