| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asosan in January is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 106.1mm (4.2in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Asosan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Asosan, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Asosan:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) N
- Iizuka, Japan - 91.8 kms (57.1 miles) NNW
- Fukuoka, Japan - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) NW
- Hita, Japan - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) NNW
- Saga, Japan - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) WNW
- Sasebo, Japan - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) WNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 34.5 kms (21.4 miles) WSW
- Unzendake, Japan - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) WSW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) W
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) SSW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) SW
- Akune, Japan - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) SW