| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asosan in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in August is wet. A significant 389.4mm (15.3in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Asosan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Asosan, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Asosan:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) N
- Iizuka, Japan - 91.8 kms (57.1 miles) NNW
- Fukuoka, Japan - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) NW
- Hita, Japan - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) NNW
- Saga, Japan - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) WNW
- Sasebo, Japan - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) WNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 34.5 kms (21.4 miles) WSW
- Unzendake, Japan - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) WSW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) W
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) SSW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) SW
- Akune, Japan - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) SW